The Conversation: What is the military doing to conserve water?; Cybercrime on the rise
- Capt. Randall Harmeyer, Public Works Officer for Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, lays out the military's plan to conserve water | Full Story
- Honolulu Civil Beat reporter Christina Jedra has the latest on Red Hill fuel contamination levels | Full Story
- FBI Special Agent in Charge Steven Merrill looks at how we can combat cybercrime | Full Story
- Professor and energy policy expert Dr. Leah Stokes says we need to pick up the pace to meet our renewable energy goals | Event | Full Story
- Moanalua Elementary School’s Norma Gonzalez was given Hawai‘i’s first Media Teacher Award | Full Story
Update 4/22/2022: the Internet Crimes Complaint Center's phone number is 808-566-4300. It had been incorrectly reported as 808-536-4300 in an earlier version of this story.