The Conversation: Federal Court Ruling Affects American Samoa; Protecting Our Oceans
1 of 2 — Sharks Cove in the Pūpūkea-Waimea Marine Life Conservation District
2 of 2 — Pūpūkea is a kapu (no take) zone.
- Author and university professor Line Noue-Kruse on a ruling by a federal court of appeals regarding birthright citizenship that affects American Samoa | Full Article
- Denise Antolini, president of the group Mālama Pūpūkea-Waimea, on how the group will use a World Surf League grant to protect our oceans | Full Article
- Honolulu Civil Beat reporter Marcel Honore explains new emails show former Hawaii Congresswoman Colleen Hanabusa was drafting bills related to rail before receiving a lucrative contract | Full Article
- edible HAWAIIAN ISLANDS magazine owner Dania Novack Katz on how she manages to connect readers to the local foodscape during the pandemic | Full Segment
- Tom Jones, owner of the Gyotaku Japanese Restaurant chain on O'ahu, on the evolution of sushi in the United States | Full Segment