The Conversation: Masks still required at airports; UH professor teaches the 'laws of war'
- State Department of Transportation spokesperson Jai Cunningham says that masks will still be required at airports once the mandate lifts on March 25 | Full Segment
- HPR reporter Kuʻuwehi Hiraishi looks at legislation that aims to support struggling taro farmers in Waiʻoli Valley | Full Article
- Honolulu Civil Beat reporter Kevin Dayton says the $160 million Hawaiʻi State Hospital cannot open until fundamental design flaws are addressed | Full Article
- Attorney Katherine Vessels comes to the University of Hawaiʻi Richardson School of Law to teach the "laws of war" in international conflict | Full Segment
- Kaʻōhao School Principal Winston Sakurai marks the rapid pace at which the charter school changed its name from Lanikai Elementary | Full Segment