The Conversation: Navy begins flushing Red Hill Shaft; Pandemic shapes this high schooler's 'new normal'
- Travis Hilton of the Naval Facilities Pacific Environmental Division, and Matt Kurano with the state Department of Health, review the process of flushing contaminated water from the Red Hill Shaft. | Full Article
- HPR reporter Casey Harlow talks about the importance of engaging the next generation in information technology | Full Article
- Honolulu Civil Beat education reporter Suevon Lee shares ongoing hardships when students are absent from school due to ongoing school bus woes | Full Article
- Kauaʻi High School junior, Kate Nakamura, recently hosted a PBS special called "Our New Normal: How Teens are Redefining School Life" | Full Segment
- To welcome the Chinese New Year and the Year of the Tiger, we highlight "Yum Yum Cha, Let’s Eat Dim Sum in Hawai‘i," Muriel Miura’s last cookbook — published posthumously with help of friend, author, and Honolulu Star-Advertiser columnist Lynette Lo Tom. | Full Article