The Conversation: Hawaii County Mayor Gives COVID Updates; What's Next for Thirty Meter Telescope
- Hawaii County Mayor Mitch Roth talks about the island's latest COVID case count and the restrictions he's weighing | Full Article
- Contributing Editor Neal Milner discusses "The Truth" in politics on our bi-weekily segment, The Long View
- Honolulu Civil Beat reporter Kevin Dayton discusses an emerging plan to use hotel room tax to fund Oahu's rail project in today's Reality Check | LINK to full story
- Thomas Rimmele, the team lead for the newest telescope on Haleakala, the Daniel K. Inouye Solar Telescope Project, shares his hopes for the projects' opening | Full Article
- HPR reporter Ku'uwehi Hiraishi gives us an update on what's next for the Thirty Meter Telescope planned for Maunakea.