The Conversation: Long journey home for iwi kūpuna; Disabilities conference reinforces 'Mobilizing for Action'
- HPR's Kuʻuwehi Hiraishi highlights bills moving through the legislative process that deal with Native Hawaiian issues | Full Article
- Longtime advocate Edward Halealoha Ayau was part of the group that repatriated 58 sets of human remains, or iwi kūpuna, from five European museums | Full Article
- Honolulu Civil Beat reporter Blaze Lovell examines the complicated process of redrawing voter lines | Full Article
- Kiriko Takahashi, interim director of the Center on Disabilities Studies, helps the disabled community find ways to live empowered lives. The 37th Annual Pacific Rim International Conference on Disability and Diversity begins Monday, Feb. 28 | Full Segment
- As part of Low Vision Awareness Month, member Tony Vega shares the mission of the Hawaii Association of the Blind. Its 55th Annual State Convention will be held on Saturday, March 5 | Full Segment
- Tom Lenchanko of the Hawaiian Civic Club of Wahiawā and University of Hawaiʻi professor Camilo Mora are working in tandem to plant native hardwoods to help improve the watershed management at Kūkaniloko Birthstones State Monument | Full Segment