The Conversation: Red Hill water crisis developments; Proposed luxury development concerns Big Island community
- U.S. Rep. Ed Case reviews the flow of money that the House has appropriated to help Hawaiʻi deal with the Red Hill water crisis | Full Segment
- Earthjustice and the Sierra Club are calling on the state Health Department to reject the military’s work plan report that was filed last week. Earthjustice attorney David Henkin explains their position | Full Segment
- Honolulu Civil Beat's Christina Jedra shares revelations of disabled security cameras not capturing last year's Red Hill fuel leaks | Full Article
- HPR's Ku'uwehi Hiraishi reports on community concerns over the proposed development of a coastal eco-resort on Hawaiʻi Island.
- New Kalaupapa National Historical Park superintendent, Nancy Holman, reflects on the future of Kalaupapa as resident population dwindles. A new General Plan outlining ideas for the future is here. | Full Article