Wrongful Imprisonment Bills; The Queue; Cesspool Bill; The Ground on Which I Stand
Friday, February 6th – from HPR2, it’s The Conversation
Brook Hart is a Honolulu criminal defense attorney,He also teaches at the Richardson School of Law in the Hawai'i Innocence Project. The House bill to compensate those wrongfully imprisioned will be heard this afternoon at 2 in conference room 325. The senate version comes up for hearing next week.
- Intro Music: Just jammin' by Gramatik
- Outro Music: Fragile memories by Mokhov
Julia Rhoads is the artistic director of “The Queue,” which is coming to the Maui Arts & Cultural Center‘s Castle Theater tonight at 7:30 p.m.
- Intro Music: Run by Welder
- Outro Music: Squishface by STS9
Lauren Roth Venu is the Founding Principal & President of Roth Ecological Design Internationaland Co-Founder of the Water Institute for Sustainability Education. She Co-Chairs the local Hawaii US Green Building Code Council Advocacy committee and sits several boards and State and County advisory groups seeking to preserve Hawaii's water resources. She win an EPA award winning project and last year was listed among the Top 40 Under 40 Business Leaders by Pacific Business News.
- Intro Music: 47 Burnign Violins by Kalabi
- Outro Music: Inverted mean by Ronald Jenkees
Darryl Ford Williams is the producer of August Wilson: The Ground on Which I Stand, which screens at 7:30pm tomorrow evening at the Honolulu Museum of Art’s Doris Duke Theater.
- Intro Music: Excerpt from Aunt Ester's Monologue from Gem of the Ocean by August Wilson
- Outro Music: Elegant Soul by Gene Harris & The Three Sounds