Reach HPR’s Audience with Your Message
5 Reasons to Include HPR in Your Communications and Marketing Plans
- Our network is strong. The only NPR Member Station in the state, HPR is among the top two most listened-to radio stations in Hawai‘i. And our streaming and digital platforms extend your reach. (Nielsen, DMA, Fall 2021, Persons 12+, Mon-Sun, 6am-12 midnight)
- You’ll reach an audience coveted by businesses and marketers alike. Public radio delivers your message to an audience of highly educated professionals, business executives, and government leaders. They are community-minded, actively participate in arts and cultural activities, and have the wherewithal to support their interests.
- You’ll be in good company. You will be in the company of many of Hawai‘i’s leading and respected business, cultural, and nonprofit organizations. Plus, being an underwriter of HPR says a lot about who you are.
- Community recognition goes a long way. 90% of listeners say they appreciate local businesses that support HPR. Your support builds a connection with our listeners, elevates preference for your brand, and presents your company as a community partner and leader. (HPR Membership Survey 2020).
- We focus on you. We’re interested in learning about what’s important to you, and we will work with you to create a campaign with your objectives and budget in mind.
We offer a variety of strategies that will highlight your company and strengthen relationships within the community: Broadcast Announcements, All Platform Digital Ads, E-Newsletter Ads, Streaming, and Sponsorships. And we’d love to provide a consultation, including a customized media plan with crafted messages for your consideration.
Cat Gelman, VP Corporate Relations
"I can only tell you over the 25 years or so, people have stopped me on the street and said, “Thank you! You support public radio, you believe in the things that we believe in.” Now there’s recognition, and it’s recognition in a good way because it’s with public radio."Joe Ferraro, Founding Principal, Ferraro Choi & Associates, Architects
“When I started my business, I wanted to figure out what kind of person I would like to have as a client: smart, interesting, well-informed, big-picture people. Then I realized it’s a straight line from that ideal to HPR listeners. By underwriting the programming, I get to connect with your great audience and support the station at the same time. I can’t think of a more “win-win” situation.”Fran Butera, Owner, Foodscapes Hawaii